Be careful, the end of this article will contain clues and the final answer to Word on April 8, 2022 so that you can save your glory streak.
What is Wordle?
Wordle is an online game from Welsh developer Josh Wardle for him and his partner. It was publicly displayed in October 2021 and rose to fame two months later. Later in January 2022, The New York Times Company purchased the puzzle for an undisclosed character, ensuring they let their readers play for free. It was uploaded to their website in February.
Wordle gives all players six attempts to guess a five-letter word. Each word receives feedback – black/grey for a wrong guess, yellow for a correct letter but wrong position, and green for the correct word with the correct position.
Many versions of this game are available online and in several different languages besides English.
Have you checked the April 8 wordle? You can say we made it, and as always, Wordle 293 came out as a tall order and left players wishing for one more hint.
How do you play Wordle?
- If you’re new to the popular game and wondering how to get started, here are the simple rules to get you going.
- Wordle is a five-letter guessing game. After you start, you will get five blank squares to guess the word. The maximum chance you will have is 6, so players are expected to choose the word very carefully.
- It’s usually helpful to start with a vowel as a first guess, so choose a five-letter word with at least two vowels.
- If your guess is correct, one of the boxes will change color.
- If it is gray, your guess is incorrect.
- Yellow means the guessed letter is correct, but the position is incorrect.
- Gray means the letter and position are correct, and you guessed it right!
- Repeat the process for the following rows and you can guess the word of the day.
Tips for Wordle 293-
- This five-letter word can be used as a noun and as a verb.
- Today’s five-letter word ends in a vowel.
- There are two vowels and three consonants.
- The word is very closely related to horror and paranormal genre audiences.
- Here are some synonyms for today’s words: “frighten”, “petrify” and “shock”.
Yet you wonder what is today’s word?
So here is your answer-
Wordle 293 is – FEAR
Wordle is refreshed every day at 7 p.m. ET, after which players will be given the next word to solve and win.
Disclaimer: This content is written by an external agency. The views expressed herein are those of the respective authors/entities and do not represent the views of Economic Times (ET). ET does not guarantee, vouch for or endorse any of its content and is not responsible for it in any way. Please take all necessary measures to ensure that the information and content provided is correct, updated and verified. ET hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the report and its contents.